How To Tell If You're From New Jersey Hot
If you're still unsure whether or not you're really from New Jersey, here are some sure fire ways to confirm it.
1) You know what a Wawa is.
2) You can name at least three flavors of salt water taffy.
3) You know how to successfully navigate a traffic circle.
4) You know what skeeball is and how to ace three 50s in a row.
5) You feel the Olive Garden is inferior and should never have come to New Jersey to begin with.
6) You can't believe MTV went to Seaside Heights.
7) Your car gets covered with yellow-green dust every spring.
8) You know that ACME is an actual store and not just a Warner Bros.creation.
9) You only go to NYC for day trips.
10) You know what a "jug handle" is.
11) You know what pork roll is and you've eaten it.
12) You don't take any nonsense from New Yorkers passing through just to get to our beaches.
13) You know there are stand-alone bakeries which aren't part of a supermarket.
11) You know what a hard roll is.
12.) And finally, you knew that Jack Nicholson (pictured above) grew up in Manasquan, NJ and weren't wondering why there was a picture of some crazy old coot in this article.